4.7

We had some initial problems off the lot with our Wind River 250 RDSW. The local dealer in Orange County, Calif.

wasn't very good and took forever to communicate with me even after repeated calls. All that being said, we went by the factory on our vacation and the service department took care of all our issues without complaint or question. Even went the extra mile and installed a couple of extra items we requested. I see people complaining all the time, and I think to myself, "Did they start out with a bad attitude or did they really try to present a problem that needed to get resolved together"?

All in all, very good company and great people to work with. Thank you Outdoor RV.

Paul S. Santa Clarita, CA

Review about: 2016 Outdoors Rv Wind River 250Rdsw Rv.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Wonderful people at outdoors rv in la grande.

I didn't like: Long drive to the factory.

Comments

I just sold a 2011 20 F that I purchased new. bought it for 15,000 and recently sold it for 9000.

I had no serious problems with this travel trailer. The two repair items required were results of my own operator error. One was the water pump under the bed where I threw in the large trailer hitch and hit the pump and broke it. Yes maybe there should have been a protector panel in place from the factory, but I ended up putting one in myself.

Not very difficult to install. The dealer replaced the pump free of charge and I installed it. That was after the warranty expired. The other problem was the inverter.

I plugged in a generator that was too small for the trailer. And resulted in frying the inverter when I tried to use something in the trailer on the 110 plug-in. This happened during the warranty. The inverter was replaced by the dealership.

Besides that everything worked for as long as I owned it. Got a few dents and dings from just normal wear and tear. Always stored it under cover when I wasn’t using it. Bought a new Outdoors RV mountain series 25RDS after looking at many different brands and models of travel trailers.

Let you know in eight years how this one’s working out. I know this website is called pissed customer but I think you need to know all viewpoints.